RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker Community

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Link: http://rpgmcommunity.forumotion.com/

RPG Maker Community is a fairly new forum. In fact, it's only a few few days old. There aren't very many people either so we need your help to grow. If more people join we can become a thriving community with lots of exciting games and resources.

If you do join don't forget to come here and mention my name. Say I reffered you!

Here: http://rpgmcommunity.forumotion.com/t32-rpg-maker-community-promotion-contest

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
because there needs to be more rpgmaker forums.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
There are not enough.
(like, every major scripter has a forum. why?)
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This was totally going to be my April Fool's joke this year, but I didn't do it. I was going to make like 40 dummy accounts, linking to free forums set up like RM sites.

I'm not feeling the layout or navigation. reminds to much of a guest book.