RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Requesting a script that Hides players during overdrive.

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
munch, munch
I was woundering if someone can help me I am using KGC_OverDrive
and I need the user person to disappear (or everyone) while using an overdrive. The battle setup is Tankentai Sideview Battle System. If you can help me or another person that'll be great  ;8 :tpg: ;8
                              Plz and thank you
                                                Temp42

If you want somthing in return Like TileSets or item or even side view battle charectors I am willing to give you some.

Spoiler for:
"I have never undestood why so many people
fear the thought of sharing?"
                           -Unknown

Spoiler for:
g-gagkgngogwglgegdgggignggg
                            g?g?g?g?g????g??g
Dgigdg gtghgeg gtgiglgegsgsbegtgsg sadnfdg htjheee acshdafrgehcjtokrksl
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 02:18:11 PM by tempest42 »
Spoiler for:
"I will reap your body 'till the soul mine!"
-Tempest42

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
munch, munch
AM i necroposting? well just bumping.
Spoiler for:
"I will reap your body 'till the soul mine!"
-Tempest42

Rep:
Level 71
No your not necroposting  :-\, and I haven't looked through it or tested it but I found this page where this guy modded kcg scripts http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37843