RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Attack order in Tankentai?

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
So I'm using the SBS/Tankentai system.

I can choose which target to attack with which fighter. However, I would like to be able to pick the order of who attacks first as well. Is this possible within the side battle system/tankentai?

Rep: +0/-0Level 69
RMRK Junior
I'm pretty sure it just goes 1st actor/2nd/3rd etc. I think agility just makes an actor go before the enemy.

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
Thanks, I'll look into it!

Edit: By now I've ditched the Tankentai system and am using the default battle system in combination with enemy animation fix from Yanfly.

I still want to be able to choose whom I assign attacks/skills to first (even if due to speed differences the actual attack order switches around in battle).
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 01:16:32 PM by memberp »

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Tankientai has an ATB add-on that determines order by agility, apposed to each actor and each battler goes once each turn, in order depending on agility. It really makes games exciting ^-^