RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[request] Make Kaduki battlers from other sprites

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Just another RM Guy
I was hoping some one would be able to use a sprite sheet to make some kaduki battlers for me.

Ill supply the sprites here:

Spoiler for:

Ive seen some topics on other sites that do this, but they were all old and outdated.  If someone could make kaduki sprites out of these, I'd be grateful :)

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
I'll try this if I can get a Kaduki Blank Base. I'm not sure if monsters have a Kaduki style though...

Also! I'm guessing you don't use RMRK much since I've never heard of you, you have no picture, and it says ur an RMRK Junior. Also, your level 50 so you have to have been here a long time.

Just another RM Guy
I registered on Sept 30 last year, but ive been out of the RM'ing stuff for a while.  I havent had much time to fix up my profile and stuff yet though..

But if you could do this, thx in advance :)

Just another RM Guy
I've acquired kaduki sprites for the Dragons so all I need is the people resprited to kaduki