RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request]Charset

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RMRK Junior
Hi,
i made a battler out of the pic in the attachments

but i'm not good enough to make a charset for this character

so i wanted to ask if someone can make a charset of the character

it doesn't need to be good it just needs to look like the char

the charset should be in RTP-Style too

I hope someone wants to help me

Greeting Cr0wn

Edit:

I use the RPG Maker XP
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 08:22:32 PM by Cr0wn »

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
hrm... So... I'm not quite sure what you mean... Do you have an example of what you want the end result to be???

Because based on your terminology, you want an enemy battler sprite, but you also say charset, making me think this is for an SBS or something and you actually want this person to be a hero...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

RMRK Junior
Sorry for my english :)

No i only need a Charset

I already have a battler

So the Charset is the only thing i need

I hope someone can maker one...

And i hope you understood what i said now :)

I dont have a example...i only have the attached picture of which i need the charset

Greetings Cr0wn

Edit:

With Charset i mean something like this

only that it have to be for the character i attached to my first post
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:21:49 PM by Cr0wn »

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I'll give it a look... but no guarantees...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

RMRK Junior
That would be awesome...

Rep:
Level 86
well... it took a lil bit, but I figure I'd try to make this here charset. :) Not spectacular, but I hope it suits your need.  (*I took the wolf face from the original game graphics, the wings from the demon, recolored and resized, then the tail from Terra's foxxy (really cute btw) thread here :http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,39563.msg457829.html#msg457829) and recoloring a generic char for the movements (I tweaked the legs a little, though the results weren't the greatest, they did come out better than the original char's legs... I should have checked how that char was moving before choosing it for a template) aaaany who... here it is :)  oh right... I also added horns, cuz I see your fella has them.

*p.s. I can do some more tweaking if you like, but you should be able to do any tiny thing you need, for example the tatoo's on the arms and legs... wouldn't require huge detail, just a spatter of the tatoo's color... but I'll leave that for your digression. enjoy
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 04:29:41 AM by FruitBodyWash »

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

RMRK Junior
wow thanks thats beautiful..its perfect and dont need any more tweaking...

Crown