RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Comics, Anime, and Random Stuff for Sale!

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
I'm clearing out, and looking to sell a lot of crap I don't need anymore before I move to a new place.  EVERYTHING HAS TO GO!!!  So if you see a price you do not like, feel free to post an offer for it, either here or on the links provided.  Everything is in good condition unless otherwise noted.

Everything is in English unless otherwise noted (there's only one item that's Japanese only anyway).

Here's how this is going to work:
* I really would like the prices I have posted, but I am open to negotiation.
* I am not accepting trades, just money.
* Buyer pays shipping.
* For large orders (especially of comics), I will attempt to send via priority flat rate.
* Payments received via PayPal. If for some strange reason you don't have PayPal, I will also accept checks and money orders.
* Item(s) will be sent once payment is received and no sooner.

And here are the links:
* Manga and Anime
* Star Wars Comics
* Misc. Comics
* Magazines