RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
In game Character Generator

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Hello itsa me again, and I am again putting in a rquest for those who are available and willing, as we all kno by now I SUCK at scripting, but I am looking for a script that will allow me to have a character generator at the begining of my game much like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hMmWRKDhs

Im sorry if all my requests are annoying any of you pro scripters I am new to this site and am still trying to create my mafia ABS rpg. still dont really understand the rules but if anybody has a script or can make a script like this i would appreciate it  ;D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 04:39:07 AM by COURAGIOUS SON »
-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Current Game - Old Town Mafia
Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 71
Sorry to spam but I have the tutorial done, it's only the basics. PM me if you need help with any other things that have to do with eventing. Oh and It may be part of a script package you could look around at rpg maker vx online scripts and something may come up.

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
I hate to be a pain, but my microsoft word does not work so is there a way I could open it with notepad or sumthin? i tried to just open the word file in notepad and it came up in alien language lol
-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Current Game - Old Town Mafia
Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 71
once I'm back at my computer then I will. Alright here is the txt document, sorry about that.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 05:40:22 PM by DoctorTodd »

Rep:
Level 76
Interested RMKR
Err that's an incomplete eventing tutorial...

Evented Character Generation Script

It has all the functions you asked for short of the dynamic stats (The dynamic stats CAN be added though.) Unfortunately, it's walking around a map, not a cool interface like that one...

There are event functions which edit the stats of a character so if you want, I can show you how to do the dynamic stats as well.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 05:40:31 AM by doomed2die »

Rep:
Level 71
Once again sorry to spam but it was a quick tutorial, there is also a tutorial thing on the website....