RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
StoryForm V1 - Writing Software

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
The Wiz Kid On A Mission.
Sup guys, It's me computerwizoo7  ;D

*I know i posted my name generator here and i didn't update the topic  :'( i'm really sorry about that.
if you guys like the software, please post so i'll be sure to let you guys know about the updates.*

As the name dictates, It's a story writing software built with a very general template for creating game stories. I also added CharaGen to it, if you don't know what that is then it's basically a character generator.

anyway, i believe this software to have a few bugs. so if you find any please let me know and I'll fix them.

Screen:

Box:
Spoiler for:

Download:

Version 1.0.0.16:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qek5o3mliwd31a6

Prerequisites:

.Net Framework 4.0(Full or Client Profile)
Windows XP SP3 or higher

I hope to hear from you guys soon  ;)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 05:31:23 AM by computerwizoo7 »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
*downloads*
I'll edit this post with feedback or post it below. It looks pretty good!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

ok, here's the rundown...
it was a simple IO error on CharaGen -_- anyway, i tested this on windows XP and 7(should run on Vista as well).

download:
V1.0.0.16 StoryForm:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qek5o3mliwd31a6

sorry about that ^_^ i'll be sure to add whatever features you want, so post anything u feel the software needs.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 05:31:37 AM by computerwizoo7 »

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Dang, my computer doesn't have enough space to install it :|

you have to uninstall the previous version

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I didn't have that installed in the first place.
I simply don't have enough space. ;____________________;

bug fixed, download from the same links (i updated the file)

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior
Just wanted to let you know, when you hit the tab for 'female' in the international name generator for first, middle, and last names, it doesn't work. At least in japanese, anyway, I keep getting names that definately aren't female nor unisex. Just thought i'd let ya know!