RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP Ultimate!

Rep:
Level 89
Hello folks. My names Jake, and I'm here to advertise the forum run by Neon, and I.

This forum is called RMXP Ultimate. It is a small, but growing community in which we
discuss creativity, rmxp of course, and... about anything you can think of.

Please come and join today! Become part of the community! :)

The link -
http://rmxpultimate.110mb.com/home.html
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 09:09:23 PM by Jakexxx »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I like joining new forums, it's fun! I'm in.

BTW: Your avatar creeps me the FUCK OUT. *shudders*

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah. My av is da bomb :]

Thanks for checking it out... hope you help build our community!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
is there any member yet?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
We have a few members. Were still trying to get people to join :[

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
We have a few members. Were still trying to get people to join :[

Aren't we all?
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I can discuss creativity, rmxp of course, and... about anything you can think of on this forum. What makes your forum worth visiting?

Rep:
Level 89
Hello everyone! A while back I posted a link to our forums, RMXP Ultimate.
Since then, we have majorly modified the forums, added an arcade, a chat room.. etc.

The forums are up and better than ever! Please visit us at http://rmxpultimate.110mb.com/home.html

Thanks!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hi, Im Neon, the other Admin for RMXP Ultimate.
The link above dosent work, as you will have noticed.

Thats the website, and the forums have taken off. In under a month we have 80 members and 1400 posts. Come check it out. Heres the link to the forums:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 12:51:12 PM by Silverline »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I might join it later, when the school computer aren't in the way to blocking it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
1 post ~_~

Crankeye has taken off. Every day there are new members, and there's sometimes 1,400 new posts in 2 days =o~

Every forum grows to a few thousand posts easily while all the obvious topics are created (wat r u listening to?? / post your pix / the 2/3/4/5 word game!!!!) etc, but most of them have trouble after that. Even this forum was like that, but since it's 3 years old it picked up eventually.

Also everything is hosted freely -_o
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 12:55:03 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
That's what it says on my forums, lol:

Our members have made a total of 3.589 posts
We have 100 registered members

And it's nearly a dead place. Maybe a few posts daily. Although I nearly don't advertise it. *remembers that he should add a link to his sig again... >_>*
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
Our forum has been up about 3 weeks now, has about 82 members at the moment. It is rapidly growing, and yes even I am amazed at how fast it is lol.

It has stuff to offer you guys, just go check it out

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ITSSSSSS NOT WORKING! :tpg:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I can discuss creativity, rmxp of course, and... about anything you can think of on this forum. What makes your forum worth visiting?

Rep:
Level 89
Ahh sorry!

One reason it would be worth visiting, is because the forum is growing larger every day. Larger forums offer larger amounts of help/resources/or whatever you need.

If not that, we have a giant arcade filled with many games.
*Cough* I like the skin.

You wouldn't be dissappointed with what you would be a part of, no one so far has. We have a staff that listens to every word and suggestion you offer.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Uh, that didn't answer my question. I have all those things you mentioned here. With more members. Why go there?

Rep:
Level 89
That isn't for me to decide, its for you. Check it out for yourself.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Okay apparently you don't get it so I won't bother.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I agree with zypher sorry

Rep:
Level 89
No I get what you are asking. The answer is, it basically has what alot of other sites have, but more added upon it. It is for you to decide why you should join it, just check it out. Others haven't been dissappointed.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Alright then, I went. Here's my review:

I register for the site, so I can access all the "cool new addons" you have. The first thing I do is check out the chatroom, and talk to some peeps about the site. So I enter my nick and go ahead, but when I get in the room there's no one there! Oh dear, was I disappointed!

Then I go back to the top, and click downloads, and what do you know? It's a broken link! So much for that!

Next I go to arcade to play some games. I crossed my fingers, hoping it wasn't like the rest of those easy-to-get IF arcades I run into constantly with kids who want their own forums. But alas, when I arrive, I see that it is just as I hoped it wouldn't be. What a heartbreaker.

To ease my broken heart, I go to check out what your website is like, hoping and hoping that my luck with this forum will finally change. So I click. And I wait. And I see yet another broken link! God hath forsaken me!

I think I've said enough for now, but I'll close this review with one last thing: I don't ever want to hear you say that everyone who joined was satisfied, ever again, because I got no ounce of enjoyment out of this half-assed excuse of an RPG Maker forum.

Rep:
Level 89
You know none of that ignorance you just said means anything to me. The website is having problems, and it is currently being fixed. It is a new forum, mind you so don't give me that crap.

If you don't like it, don't join it. Other have and ARE satisfied with it.

[And yes I admit, the chat is empty alot, it hasn't been promoted on the site alot]

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
HE has a funny way of doing things, but it wasn't meant as an attack, he's just trying to help man. Good luck getting things started Jake!