RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
AestheticBullet RPG Team [RECRUITING]

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
AestheticBullet RPG Team [Captain]
Aesthetic Bullet RPG Team is looking to recruit!

We are looking to recruit the following:

Spriter [Someone who can make excellent sprites, as well as item and weapon sprites]
Scripter [Someone who knows about scripts and can implement them into the games and/or fix scripts]
Story-Liner [Someone who can help me (Seppie) add to the story line to make the game more exciting]
Battle Master [Someone who can help with finding the peak point for a boss battle and/or create monsters]
Tester [Someone who tests the game for any bugs or mistakes, as well as suggesting helpful additions]

There are various other positions available. If you have a skill [any skill] and would like to join the team, please PM me and I will be more than glad to let you on the team.

We are looking for friendly people.
If you join, your works WILL BE CREDITED in both the game and in the credits.txt file that will be included with every release [beta, demo, or otherwise].

I hope you are seriously thinking about joining. If you want to join, PM me or reply to the topic.

Thanks for your time.

[Seppie]

EDIT: I suppose I should mention what the first game will be. I've already started working on a Synopsis/Plot and characters. I managed to make 2 sprites and one face.

The game/project that ABRPG (AestheticBullet RPG) would be working on once the team is complete would be ETERNA.

Synopsis (Uber short version) :
Zachary (Main Character) loses his parents at the age of 5. They both die. He is left to fend for himself. Around the age of 8 he builds his own cabin outside the village where he lived because everyone there hates him... Around age 10, he leaves to go into the woods because he's tired of eating squirrels. (yes, really) and when he's in the woods, he encounters a demon. He fights the demon to his best ability, but fails. A bright flash of white light, and the demon is gone. A girl's voice can be heard, but is unintelligible. He fades into the black and awakes in a mysterious room...

That's all I have so far, but my mind is reeling with ideas, which is why it is so critical that I get a team together. So we can explain the ideas and we can find out if they're possible. [I sound like I'm making this for myself, but I'm actually open to any ideas anyone has, so keep that in mind.]

If you're interested, PM me and let me know or reply to the topic. I'll add some screenies once I get something Screenie-Worthy.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 05:39:22 AM by Seppie »
Captain of the AestheticBullet RPG Team

BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpB umpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBu mpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBum pBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpB umpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBu mpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBum pBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump.

Again, Bump(ed).

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Sorry for not commenting anything relevant but your team made Legend of Gladius? I beat that game

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I like that you're not demanding too much, and you seem to be able to do a lot on your own. I may help with your scripter, battle-master or tester position (in order of preference) as long as you don't ask me to do a lot in a short amount of time.
PM me if you really want.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I Can do story telling and be the battle master but i shine at story telling. :] like your style you seem like someone who wont give up just pm me and lets get this show started :]

Sorry for not commenting anything relevant but your team made Legend of Gladius? I beat that game

Actually, there are a lot of different releases of that. It seems like a lot of people made their own version from BenKo's guide.

I like that you're not demanding too much, and you seem to be able to do a lot on your own. I may help with your scripter, battle-master or tester position (in order of preference) as long as you don't ask me to do a lot in a short amount of time.
PM me if you really want.

I'm really looking for a scripter. That's basic. If you're in for the team, you can be the Scripter and Tester, if you want both. The current tester won't even get back to me.

I Can do story telling and be the battle master but i shine at story telling. :] like your style you seem like someone who wont give up just pm me and lets get this show started :]

Thanks. =] I'm actually pretty good at getting a plot, it's the filling I need... like... A Bavarian Créme pastry... I can make it look good on the outside, and make you want it, but the inside (the créme, or story teller) is what you know you really want.

Thanks all for replying. I'm not quite so active on these forums, so it may take a day or two for me to get back to you. If you want a quicker response, I suggest signing up over at http://www.rpgmakervx.net/ because I'm there every day. If not, just email me (check once a day) at aestheticbullet@yahoo.com so... Yeah. Thanks, and I'll make your UB's soon. Just PM/Email/PM (on other forums) with your favorite color and the name you want on the UB.