RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Craigslist Shenanigans

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
So folks, I was putzing around on craigslist and found this listing.

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/ele/2403173551.html

Basically Guitar + amp for a PS3

I have a Guitar and Amp I never learned how to play, I probably will never bother to learn.

It's not a bad guitar but besides that it's not a fender I know literally fuck all about it. beyond that it's a cheap guitar. and that I knew enough about guitars before storing it to loosen the strings so they didn't pull on the neck.

So I need some opinions.

A. Do you think I should try to make this trade?

B. Know a good way to find out more about a guitar? (the branding was sanded off the headstock by the previous owner so I don't know what it is.)

C. are Drive amps shitty?

Also After this is done I figured we could make this into the craigslist thread if anyone likes using craigslist.

Also I probably should have made this in General chat. oh fuck it who cares.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 05:26:38 PM by Strike Reyhi »

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
where the crap are the music based rmrk members when you need them D:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
brb we're all doing drugs

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Drive amps are pretty low-end, and for a crate amp like that, you can find them for around $40. The guitar is harder to tell, because if the guy sanded anything off of it, it already loses value. It could also be a K-mart special, designed to look like a better one. I wouldn't do it for a PS3, but it might be worth $100 or $150 all together.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Honestly, that's what I was thinking too.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
honestly, it's craigslist if the guy bites and wants to make the trade it's gone. Obviously no two guitars are created equal and it's probably a mediocre one at best. but it's a guitar. I'm hoping it's some teenager looking for his first guitar. which is pretty likely considering A.) Craigslist and B.) 200 bucks for a guitar

Pretty much the reason I ask is because I don't want to totally rip this guy off.

thanks guys.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 06:57:17 PM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Oh, my bad. I thought you were trading your PS3 for this combo. Hell, I totally would do it if I were you. You'd be making out with the deal.