RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'll be around.

Rep:
Level 84
<Jesus Saves>
Hey everybody. Kail200X here (that's two-thousand x, read properly...:P). I signed on about 2 years ago to the site as a means to be connected to a place where I could find resources for RPG Maker, but I wound up making a fool of myself in the IRC, so I left and just decided I wasn't going to come back for a long time. This all happened in the course of about 2 months, around 2 years ago.

I've wound up back here looking around for scripts, and I'd at least made one friend here that I wanted to reconnect with, so I'm gonna try to make it a point to be here more often.

My apologies for being immature back then. I doubt anyone remembers, and I humbly apologize to those who do.

God bless, and I'll be around.

ハープダープ

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Welcome back son. COME TO POPPA. ; _ ; *THRUSTS OUT ARMS*

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
20X6!
Welcome back, person I don't know.
Be immature and I'll have to curse.
Spoiler for:
:V
Enjoy the cake. It will soon be gone.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 84
<Jesus Saves>
@Pacman, no worries about me being immature, unless random running gags / memes (when appropriate) count. :B

@Arrow-1: Is that love? Baby, don't hurt me. D:

*Giggle*
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 10:18:56 AM by Kail200X »

ハープダープ

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Those are always appropriate.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Unlike biohazards penis.