RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX] Stupidly Easy Request if you have Photoshop

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Due to my cheapness/lack of care, I don't have photoshop. If someone could take the standard cross grave looking tile from the tile set and copy it into a character sheet (not like a single character but the bigger one) then I will give you lots of love, eternal happiness, and my gratitude. Except the love and happiness.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Hell, you could even do that in MS Paint.
So you want someone to take that tile and make it into the 3x4 character sheet? Even I could do that! In fact, to prove it, I'm going to.
NOBODY ELSE DO THIS.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Attached.
Background's orange cause I bloody well said so.

Rep:
Level 71
Entity Humanoid Interface
Well since Pacman already took your request, I'm just ganna recommend you this substitution for Photoshop since you ain't be getting one :3 It's GraphicsGale, it's free, has everything MSpaint has, plus Layers, transparency, grid, testing for animation, easily setting palette and various stuff for pixel art ~

http://www.humanbalance.net/gale/us/

You should get it if you ever need to edit anything next time. Trust me, do it yourself feels much better than requesting something xD
Or if you are like me, you can use student discount to get Photoshop 7 for 20% of normal price :3 Then you will never ever need anything else anymore <3
I support \\(>O<)b

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
GIMP. Nothing else. GIMP. It's free photoshop without liquify.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Just gonna say: everything software is free if you know where to look.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
JPG? Pacman, I'm kinda disappointed in you. The artifacting is rather readily apparent and might make the file unusable for transparency. Make it a PNG file format next time to preserve the quality when you save it. ._.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:07:21 AM by Bayard »

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
At least it's not BMP.
There's always a worse alternative.
Unless you save in BMP.
And fine, I'll redo it for you. Even though you don't want it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:08:42 AM by Pacman »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
PACMAN: JPEG MAKERS GET FISTED BY ARROW

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
:mad:

I'll remember to make more then Arrow.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
The big difference is that if you tried using the first one straight with the RPG Maker, you'd most likely not be able to remove all of the background or have all the shadow semi-transparent because of the differing shades used. Try using it yourself and you'll probably see.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I did notice that.
I'll take it into account whenever I do spriting.
Which will probably be never.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
At least it's not BMP.
There's always a worse alternative.
Unless you save in BMP.
And fine, I'll redo it for you. Even though you don't want it.
An uncompressed BMP is better than JPEG for sprites.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
But...
BMP...
*explodes*
Doesn't matter now, it's in PNG.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Noob. I'm ashamed of you Pacman >:(

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
The big difference is that if you tried using the first one straight with the RPG Maker, you'd most likely not be able to remove all of the background or have all the shadow semi-transparent because of the differing shades used. Try using it yourself and you'll probably see.

That was my problem. Quite honestly, I just didn't want to deal with that so I thought it'd be easier in photoshop. This works too though. Thanks Pacman.