RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
So I was in the garden the other day....

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
And I was relaxing, when feel this weird sensation on my hand.

Guess what it was?

Its a slow worm! They're not actually snakes, they are a type of legless lizard. This one is waaayyy bigger than normal, and FYI its got a weird fat belly because its pregnant. We put it in the flower beds and its still there, being a boss snake....thing and what have you.

Just sharing because it was awesome, slowworms are really rare nowadays and most people in england haven't seen one.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Oh yeah, well WE have the world's largest earthworm: almost 4 meters long, found in Gippsland, VIC, and it fucking glows in the dark. You can see it retching at you even in the dead of night. But let's not get into a fight over who has the most retarded fauna; I'd win.
That said, I love your fascination with bugs, although this isn't one. Reptile. But it bloody well looks like a bug.
When I was in Sydney I met a funnel-web. Would you like them?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Those giant earthworms make gurgling noises, they fill their tunnels with water and they squelch around like a squelchy thing.

But slow worms do this amazing thing of dropping their tails off when scared. luckily this one stayed calm, but its damn strong. she wrapped around my wrists and actually cut off the blood flow lol.

YES PLZ THANX.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
It scared the shit out of me. They aren't that big, for Aussie spiders at least, but they're thick and hairy and can kill a full-grown man in 40 minutes.
I'll just send you a couple of redbacks. They're not as poisonous, much smaller and they're not scary at all. Unless it climbs up your leg.
Then again, I am talking to someone who has stick insects perching on her head during breakfast.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
I also try and cuddle daddy long legs. And they are the most poisonous thing in england. They cant bite you though...

I want a spideroo.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I'll make one for you :O
Don't get me started on most poisonous things, I'll bombard you with a list of deadly species of octopus.
It begins with Blue-ringed.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Aren't they the ones that camoflage themselves like a fucking boss?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Yeah, then when you come near them they fucking lash on to you and inject their venoms into you. They're still not the most boss ocean dwelling Oceania's damn deadly waters. The blanket octopus is basically the offspring of Batman and Cthulhu.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
holy fuck want

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I saw a bunny today.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
that's so amazing! jelly ;_;
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Djang we have shitloads of snakes, what are you jelly of?
Hell we have these fuckers all over the place

Although I am jelly of wild snakelike creatures that you don't have to evade like shit. All we have in that category are garter snakes, and they're lame ;9
Spoiler for We have these too apparently, but I've never seen any except for brown snakes and the occasional rattlesnake:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 09:09:12 PM by Doctor Swordopolis »

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
They are so cool, they're really tame too, this one like clinger to my hand. No teeth so all they can do is gum you. Plus they have really cute little heads :o

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I officially hate this thread..  *shivers*

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
The only bugs I have problems with are ticks and some spiders.
I love snakes and lizards. And pretty much all reptiles, and amphibians.
Y'know, only one species of frog goes 'ribbit'? And guess where it lives? It makes the most amount of sense, of course.
The US Pacific Coast. Hollywood.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I like ladybugs, myself. Not because they are brightly colored and such, no "cute" factor here. In fact, if you look closely, they're rather revolting... I like them because they eat the aphids off of my roses and veggies.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That's awesome and I love it.