RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Composer looking for project

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
Hello,

I'm a midi composer, and I'm looking for a project that have already advenced in the developpement. I'll accept any kind of style (rpg, arpg, other...) but must be an original game, not a fan or a remake.
If you're interested, reply or send me a mp so that i can link to you my music (only in mp).

Rep:
Level 82
Take some time and look into ARC, the Advanced RPG Maker.

We are looking into putting an RTP together, built by the community, so any contribution you could make would be greatly appreciated.

Rep:
Level 82
To make a long conversation short, it is a far more advanced RMXP built from the ground-up in C++ with Ruby 1.9.2 embedded. It basically eliminates many of the problems with RMXP, while building and expanding upon current ones. ARC will have the capability of importing and playing existing RMXP projects, but even better since it is already capable of rendering graphics at a much smoother 60 FPS. You can check out a stable development build running an RMXP game here. It is incomplete, and some portions such as autotiles and transitions do not yet work, but you can see we are serious about this and have already overcame the largest obstacles.

For more information, please look into the posts at the link I gave you. You can see a fuller explanation of its capabilities, features, and the Run Time Package I mentioned.

Rep:
Level 82
That was a person who thought that they would be paid for it. After learning he would not be, that the RTP would be built upon entirely free contributions from the RMXP community, he decided to longer work on the project, so we removed the links to protect his work. It is a shame, though, he had talent.