RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Problem with My Menu

Rep:
Level 71
Honing the Craft
Well i use a script made by a fellow Scripter "named" Kyo_Panda and that script makes my menu stay in horizontal, and adds a few tweaks on it.

It runs ok, but when i try use any item on the inventory this happens:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bit when i try the Spell options.. its all okay..

like that:

and here's the error:

thats it, if any of you guys could help me fix this or at least find a similar script who does modifications in the menu like that i would be very happy.

Thanks.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Errr, could you share the menu? It's kind of hard to figure out without seeing it.

Rep:
Level 71
Honing the Craft
Sure

http://pastebin.com/qw48B7uB

------EDIT------

Ah i know thats an idiot question but.. is somebody having problems with the native language from the script? Its in portuguese so if you guys needs a translation be quick to alert me so i can work it out.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 06:16:01 AM by M@pple »

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Scripter.new
Sorry. First script, so it had a lot of useless code. Already fixed up. :zwink: << Whatta hell is this?

In attachments.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 05:40:11 AM by Kyo Panda »
I'm Brazilian, so don't bother me about my English

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It's a pretty menu. Nice work Kyo Panda

Rep:
Level 71
Honing the Craft
Pretty is just a nickname, the thing is Beautiful!

Perhaps you should advertise it more Kyo?

Well Close topic? My problem is fixed now.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Omg, that menu is gorgeous! I think I'm going to use it! :)

I'll just need to figure out how to add MA's quest script in there :( I can't understand anything lol.