RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
REQUEST: Airship Landing Restrictions script

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Hello, friends. For my current project, I have a dynamic background script which changes the BG depending on the terrain via eventing. The map is drawn so that walking or even ship travel always results in the appropriate BG dispaly in combat. But waht about airship travel? Hmmm.

I am requesting a script that will restrict the airship to land at only specific events on the world map, much like ahref's Vehicle Landing Restrictions script. Help is appreciated greatly, I may have to REALLY revamp the game without it.

Thanks in advance, chums!
:tinysmile: