RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Long time no see!

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Hello everyone, I haven't been on in what feels like years, and probably was too. Just seeing how everyone is doing. Any other old timers from 07-08 still active? Missed you all, well not really, okay a little. Anything new in the past couple years I would want to know about?
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm here. I remember your name a bit.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
You may remember me by other names. As they were a lot more used by me. However for the sake of not drudging up old flames, I shall not name them. I'm a much more mature me now.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Enlighten us, would you?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
Trying to avoid "rekindling old flames"? :V

*hugs anyways*

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Welcome back!

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Your avatar is from my favorite episode of Metalocalypse. <3
I wasn't around when you were, but it's nice to meet you. :D

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Acolyte: Nice too meet you, feel free to PM me if you feel like chatting.
Modern: Hows that project list going, the one I started got stickied, then I think you or Zylos took it over, I can't even remember which kind of project list it was lol.
Bayard: You must be Zylos lol.
Anski: FINE. lol. I was dominicko, or domino. HolyQuebec was and is one of my good friends, so I kind of got pulled into his mockery and trolling and flaming of others. I'm not like that though, so thats the past. I remember you generally hating me lol.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I started out on a good rep streak, until I was associated with HolyQuebec, then all the bad happened.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, I liked you and was sad to see you go. But I think it was an active projects list and I think it kind of fell by the wayside :(

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Do we have many active projects floating around anymore? I'd be happy to get it going again in the future. I guess I could look around and see myself, but I am assuming someones in the loop here lol.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
Oh yeah, I remember that. ._.