RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] FanFan's Musical Works

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
Hello all!

I'm new here. A game programmer, but can make sounds too a bit. Have been composing for, uh, 2-3 years, mainly for eastern-style (jRPGs, Danmaku, SHMUP, etc) games. My works are majority influenced by Yuki Kajiura, Yoko Shimomura, and ZTS. I'll use this thread to show my works (WIP, etc) so i can get feedback and get better and better.

I'm really not good at words so here's my work instead.

A WIP song. It's the battle theme for my RPG project (It's semi-ATB). Please ignore the very end part of the song as it's not finished yet (ran out of idea, huhu).

http://fandrey.lucidrine.com/music/CienBattle.mp3

Any comments and critique will be much much appreciated! I'll add things later since it's late midnight right now.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:46:18 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm loving this. I really appreciate how heavy-hitting and solid the beat is, and how the airy instrumentation just serves to compliment that. What did you use to make this?

I'm impressed.

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
Hey, thank you! ^^
It was FL9 + Sampletank 2.5 VST for the most part.
The drums are sampled though.