RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Generic RPG Maker XP Game Testers Needed

Rep:
Level 85
Generic RPG Maker XP Game Testers Needed

I am looking for: Game Testers

Project Bio

Generic RPG Maker XP Game is exactly what it sounds like - it's a comical project that makes fun of every RPG stereotype imaginable while limiting itself to the default RTP resources. Feedback thus far has been mostly positive, but if you're looking for more information, screenshots, etc., you're welcome to take a look at the mini-site here.

Team Bio

I'm taking care of mapping, eventing, databasing, art, music, and all other aspects of the game. All I need is some no-obligation testers because, if I want to make much progress on the game itself, I can't have the bulk of my time occupied with playtesting it.

What I am looking for

I'm looking for testers - people who will play through what is completed of the game, screw around and try to crash it once in a while, and report back to me via email. There are no obligations involved beyond playing through the game and reporting back at least once - which isn't a big one, since there's not that much of the game to play through at the moment. You can sign up anytime and you can drop out anytime, and there's no limit to the number of available positions. Everyone who contributes to this process will receive an editor's copy of the final project (should they stay on that long) and a place in the game credits - please note that I'm not offering cash payment, it's just something you can do in your free time if you're interested and feel like helping me out.

What I'm NOT looking for

- People who get a copy of the game and then disappear never to be heard from again.
 - People who only want to offer opinions - those are valuable, and I'd like to hear them, but the point of testers is finding technical flaws, and those are first priority.
 - People who throw a tantrum about vulgar and politically incorrect humor. I don't want you playing my game, anyway.

Contact Information

If you're interested in trying your hand, drop me an email at xelrogtapocalypse@gmail.com, and I'll send you an up-to-date copy of the game for you to fiddle around with. Just report back anything you find to me via email as you see fit - but please, do not take it upon yourself to download the game demo on the website linked above. That copy is extremely outdated and I haven't gotten around to replacing it yet. The only way to get a current copy of the game is through me.