RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Humble FROZENBYTE Bundle

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

In case any of you have never heard of the Humble Bundle, I wanted to share it with you all.
It's an organization that correlates with indie game devs every now and then, offering some games to purchase at any cost that you choose.

It's for a couple of great charities.
One of them is called "Child's Play" which provides video games and toys for children in hospitals.
I have a friend that had cancer growing up, and the games that "Child's Play" provided to the hospital that he spent to much time in was a real light to him during a dark time.

Right now they're doing a bundle with Frozenbyte from today through two weeks.
So I ask all of you to consider helping out by donating to a Humble Bundle charity and treating yourself to some awesome games!

Check it out at: www.humblebundle.com

Quoted from a friend of mine off another forum. I just bought them. I'm in the process of downloading at the moment. Trine has had good reviews in the past when I first saw it in dev. I haven't particularly heard of the others but they seem just as well.

Also, if you don't actually click the link, these games cost you what ever you want to pay albeit a shit ton of money or free. You might get some message guilting you into paying something if you do it for free, but I have no idea. That's what I would do. I paid for mine.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 09:31:56 PM by grafikal »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, Roph gave RMRK the last two for free. But thanks for the link !_! I got the bundle zzz

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
The games are all good, as usual.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Put in gaming :3

I already owned trine on steam, but I bought this bundle.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
I love this battle between Notch (Minecraft) and Garry Newman (Garry's Mod):
  - 

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Child's Play is a fucking stupid charity anyway. Give money to someone that actually does something worthwhile for people, like feeding them or giving them homes.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Since I figured I've already paid frozenbyte for trine, I made it so all of my money went to the EFF.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I love this battle between Notch (Minecraft) and Garry Newman (Garry's Mod):

lol, I love this.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 83
They just keep going. xD
  - 

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Someone needs to drop 5k in there and call them both out :o

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
be my guest :V

Rep:
Level 83
That's happened already. :P Only then with 2222,22 dollars, not 5000.
  -