RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm here to make games, and chew bubblegum... And I have plenty!

Rep:
Level 71
Current project: Legend of Chaos (RMXP)
Hello!

My name is Leophard. I'm a 19 year old college student from the Netherlands, currently living with my family in a town called Noordwijk. I currently study a course of Media Design, and I've got two years of experience in Webdesign.
I'm a big fan of video games, especially RPG's. I've played through quite a lot of them, including several old-school favorites such as Final Fantasy 1-6, Chrono Trigger, and the Breath of Fire series. Yet, I've always wanted to make my own one-- And RMXP was just the program I needed to do so!

Although I've owned RMXP for a few months now, a system crash caused me to lose everything I developed, including a first draft of the game I worked on at that time. Although I've recently managed to recover my RMXP files, I had to start over with the game's development, and I lost most of my expertise with the program itself.
Currently, I'm working on a game called Legend of Chaos. I won't spoil too much about the game until I've made my post in the New Projects section of the forums, which I will do as soon as I have a large enough demo ready to run.  :)

Nice to meet you all, and feel free to ask any questions regarding me or my project in this topic!

Progression
Story: 13%
Characters: 25%
Classes: 25%
Map: 0%
Demo: 0%

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Do you color your hair? What's your favorite fruit?  Your favorite food?  Oh, and welcome to RMRK =)                                                                     

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)

Rep:
Level 71
Do you color your hair? What's your favorite fruit?  Your favorite food?  Oh, and welcome to RMRK =)                                                                     

No, I'm a natural blonde.
My favorite fruit is apples.
My favorite food is spaghetti bolognese.

:)

Progression
Story: 13%
Characters: 25%
Classes: 25%
Map: 0%
Demo: 0%

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.