RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Worth it or not?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I might recycle this topic in the future when I ask for opinions about games. For now:

Animal Crossing for the Game Cube, worth it or not? ~$6 used at Gamestop if I can get it.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
If its used, then you have 7 days to try it out.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Just get it. $6 isn't make or break.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I want pizza
If you enjoy getting disappointed, feel free. ._. Wouldn't even pay that much.  But if you enjoyed the previous versions, guess its worth a try for that price... maybe.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
>Previous versions
>Talking about the first AC game
:durr:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Animal Crossing is a great game. You'd be a fool not to buy it for $6.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
>Previous versions
>Talking about the first AC game
:durr:
maybe he means the half finished n64 Animal Crossing game :V

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Nobody will ever mean that.
:V
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I want pizza
My mistake, just from my experience of the series its just boring. Hell I tried Animal Crossing DS for about an hour and felt boredom.:| I just didn't enjoy it at all. I just find the series boring.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Same with me. Its another of those games that autistic kids love.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Holk we get it you dont like these type of games but dont encourage trolling noobs.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
jjb isn't a trolling noob, he's been here for quite a while. :X

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
I havent a fuck to give, i've never seen him. Anyway he is being a bit of a douche. At least initially that aside the Autistic kid thing holk said is sort of obnoxious. You dont need to be an autistic person to like a game with no real goal.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
He thought there was an Animal Crossing before the Gamecube one (not counting the unfinished N64 one). He doesn't know much about the series.

I know this first-hand. :V

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
He one of your terminally british friends?  Alright alright i guess i recall him being around vaugely my apologies.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
My younger brother. :X

Rep:
Level 94
Its a non-symmetric equation. Not all Animal Crossing fans are autistic, but all autistic people are certainly Animal Crossing fans.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Its a non-symmetric equation. Not all Animal Crossing fans are autistic, but all autistic people are certainly Animal Crossing fans.
derp and herp.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
[off-topic]All derps are herps, but not all herps are derps.[/off-topic]
Now Strike can understand it. :P
I've never seen the point of these games either. I wouldn't spend money on something that would make me bored for hours before I left it in the cupboard so that it can gather dust with all the SNES cartridges we no longer use because my brother lost our SNES.
That six dollars could be saved up to buy a game that Holk likes.

Rep:
Level 94
I'm not telling anyone that they shouldn't like it just because I don't.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Neither am I, I'm just saying that your opinions on... things are very profound.
You have good taste in games (imo). Ergo, most games you like will be good games.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
dude, just offer to suck him off now, you're already half way there.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Well then Holk...
I'm probably going to leave this thread now.

I love you!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Neither am I, I'm just saying that your opinions on... things are very profound.
You have good taste in games (imo). Ergo, most games you like will be good games.
Then same thing Holk said: non-symmetric zzz. Most games he like will be good games, but not all good games will be games he likes. Anyways, I personally enjoyed HM64 as a kid so if I get the chance, I'll probably but this.