RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruiting team for the next hottest rpg to hit the world

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
RMRK Junior
im looking for a set of skilled indivisuals... if you happen to be good in one of these fields please contact me... and we go more into detail from there... but these  are the type of skills i need on this team... 

im looking for a ruby scripter
someone who can create battlers
someone who can make tile sets
and someone who can make faces...

and if your good at something else and fell that you can play a vital role on my team... please hit me up asap... im ready to get this project moving... i have 1000 ideas... i just need help fine tunning... thanks alot to all who attend on helping.....

RMRK Junior

Rep:
Level 71
:)
Just to be helpful, just about no one, especially someone skilled enough in art/scripting would want to join a team where the leader doesn't tell them anything about what they're going to be doing, besides "I have 1000 ideas."

If you want to interest people, you need to tell them about your ideas and why they would be worth pursuing, otherwise this topic is going to trolled hard, or if you're lucky, ignored completely.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Jhen makes a very good point. If it weren't for the fact that we're trying to crack down on trolling/bashing in the game creation section, you'd be open for a lot people just coming in for hazing.

Firstly, you'll need to explain what your game is, entice people to work on this specific project with you by showing what you've already got and what you can do on your own. Iunno about you, but most people really don't want to do most of the work on a project for someone else and get only a line of credit in. Secondly, you'll want to work on your grammar and spelling. You don't have to have a perfect A in English to get people to help you, but few people will take you seriously if it looks like you've never used the shift key in your life.

Just some food for thought.

Umm piez
umm i can create battlers, do a little on tileseting and i know how to make faces but i have 3 requirements
1st let me put it up on my website
2nd give me credit
3rd put my logo in the introduction
trying to not sound too demanding