RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT: We Discuss Something We Accomplished Today

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Spoiler for:
pussy

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Spoiler for:
Well I already had them on, I wasn't going to take them off for the sake of manliness.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Went to the gym. Ran for 20 minutes. Elliptical'd for 25. Burned 580 calories.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I weeded two of my gardens, the tomatoes and the squash, still have the watermelon and the honeydew's to go.  I got tired ;9

I did my workout even though I was very tired and really really really really did not want to.  ^_^

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Moved my food into the fridge I moved in here, got the right cord for the plug for the stove from my dad, gotta put that on there some time. Got a floor jack from my dad so now all I need is an exhaust pipe patch kit and some time to patch it. (ask aco, my car sounds horrible :V)

Finished cleaning the apartment and handed in my apartment keys to the landlord.

I have no time to get settled in, geez.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I wrote a nocturne in 4 hours. Yay me.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
I found out this thread existed, and I guess I neglected to do my homework.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 05:36:06 AM by cozziekuns »

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Got my house fully organized. up til now the spare bedroom was still a huge wreck.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I finished 3 inches of ribbed knitting :D

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Ribbed? Good choice, but I'm sure Strike is a little bigger than that ;o

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Today, I laughed at a penis joke. :mad:
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I found an Atari 2600 in my attic and it works.

(Only one cartridge worked though, Enduro ;o)
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
give it to me.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I got a new phone. Motorola Droid X2~

Rep:
Level 97
Great phone, I'd have gotten one but I can't live without an actual full keyboard

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I have an Itouch, so I'm used to the lack of a physical keyboard. It also has haptic feedback, so its not totally bad. But I'm liking it a lot so far.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Moved house today :D