RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT: We Discuss Something We Accomplished Today

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I just got back from Michael's, and I spent $15 on $40 worth of clay. Keep a look out for more models~

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I finished writing my piano study. Hooray!
Now I can get back to work on the sonata I've been procrastinating all over.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Found out today today that I'm the only person on my entire course to get into Falmouth Uni, and 12 people applied D: holy shit.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Got a Garden Burger instead of a hamburger (my first one!), and it's actually pretty delicious.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'm really glad to see this topic take off, it makes us all seem a little more accomplished. :D It also keeps us up to date on eachother's lives!

I just moved my television, went a step further in cleaning my room,  and ate a whole bunch of waffles for lunch.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
arrow ate all of the waffles.
all of them.

I did my grocery shopping, paid my innernets bill, got my car washed, and read some of my repair manual for my car. getting ready to check all the things and fix several other things.

such as making my ebrake work fixing my seatbelt motor doing a total brake inspection and checking to see what is up with my engine making some noise.

it'd already been misfiring because of a spark plug cable contact had basically shit itself (fixed that with my step dad) but i'm not sure if it maybe shorted again.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
busy boy =o

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I finished half of the models for my Dragon Quest Chess Set.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I took my sociology midterm. Got a 90.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I just ran for so long it feels like my shins are going to snap ;9
bringing sexy back

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Finished Metro 2033 the novel. man that was good, and the ending was superb. the game is amazingly atmospheric but ain't got shit on the book in terms of atmosphere.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I summoned Cancer.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Today, I finish college and move onto Uni! YES!

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I got my hair cut for the first time in 4 months. It feels amazing.
Oh yeah, I got A pluses on my composition assessment and A's on my clarinet assessment. Feeling pretty good about myself now.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

I installed this! :D

Had to buy a whole new damn set of tools to do it. When they say "you need a ratchet," they aren't kidding! D:

ALSO!

I've lost 9 pounds in the last 3 weeks!!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
I made £36 from one day of commissions :3

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
NICE.
I completed my girlfriend's challenge of a sexless week. So, today was relatively amazing.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I almost refrained from making a weird face after reading that.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
NICE.
I completed my girlfriend's challenge of a sexless week. So, today was relatively amazing.

Aren't you like, 15? You shouldn't be having sex that young anyway.  :mad:

I finished a stock report for economics and got a 92 on my speech midterm.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Congratulations, Sword. You almost passed the test.
And Aco, <insert witty response>.

Rep:
Level 69
Even like 20 is too young for sex lol

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Look, do I comment on everything even remotely morally unsupported that you do?
Quick, look at your own business! Mind it.

Rep:
Level 69
I'm making my crappy game while commenting on random posts in a forum, good way to spend time in my opinion lol

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
first off. Scalinger, go away, you're stupid.

secondly I finished moving all my stuff into my new house.

third-styles I really just wanted to say third-styles.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Congrats bro, also I just killed a god damn black widow with my god damn fist.

Spoiler for:
I had gloves on ;9