RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Damage won't display on skills (RMXP) RESOLVED...by myself >__>

Rep:
Level 71
:)
I'm having a lot of trouble getting some skills to work. These specific skills, for whatever reason, often say "miss" but will kill the enemy, or more recently, will display the animation but no damage, not even a miss.

This is really bothering my because all the other skills my characters have work and display damage correctly, but i'm tweaking these specific skills I need to see the damage

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:20:45 AM by JhenMohran »

Rep:
Level 71
:)
Nevermind, I just solved my own problem within 5 minutes of asking for help.

A kind of silly waste a first post, but anyway, I was messing around with power and how stats effect my skills and without thinking I set the power on 2 skills to 0, which caused the glitches. It still did damage, but can't display it without a power of at least 1, apparently.

Now I feel like an idiot, please ignore the noob here. I'm going to look for some way to lock/delete this.