RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crysis 2

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Its the best game I've played this year. I seriously recommend picking it up. There are just so many ways to do anything in the campaign, that it puts most other games to shame. I'm only about 1/4 through the game, but I've put in so many hours doing stuff over and over, trying to see how I can do it differently. I wish all devs put this thought into their campaigns.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I've been playing it too, very impressed also.

I think I'm nearing the end; shit's really going down. Also, I'm not sure if it's what the devs intended but my favourite way to kill the aliens is to just get all up in their face and melee them to death.
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I want pizza
Hmm. It's the best FPS game I've played this year for sure, movements so god damn smooth, and the game's graphics are like my eyes are orgasmic.

Yeah... That normally doesn't work out for me. So I stealth wreck them. If all else fails, armor up and spray the living hell out of them, games definitely worth a try though.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
watched roph play. looked dull. crysis 1 was pretty dull too. mods were cool though.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I want pizza
Depends on your tastes really, the fun thing about it is whatever way you find fun in killing enemies you can probably make happen, specially in single player, I sometimes just tank the marines with armor and spray headshot frenzies. So much fun for me.:')

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't know how someone can love Call of Duty and think that any other FPS is dull. Its completely backwards.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I've been playing it too, very impressed also.

I think I'm nearing the end; shit's really going down. Also, I'm not sure if it's what the devs intended but my favourite way to kill the aliens is to just get all up in their face and melee them to death.

The Devs put a lot of thought into how to be able to approach any situation in different ways, so yes.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
I've not played the 360 version, but I've been hearing from people returning it that there are some crucial bugs in it. People are saying that when you change from certain guns, (particularly the RPG needed to down helicopters,) they just disappear. Have any of you played that version?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Far cry 2 was more fun to me. Thanks though holk.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
Did the wow factor of the graphics in Crysis just wear off for me, or does this game look worse than the original? I'm noticing a some unimpressive things about the graphics in PC screenshots.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
idgaf about graphics anyway, maybe that's why crysis never really impressed me sure it's pretty but it's nothing special for a crytek game in terms of gameplay. is there freeroam later on because while the areas were pretty big they seemed sorta linear when i was playing crysis 1. it was fun sneaking around but like i was sorta expecting free roaming of the island like in far cry.

Rep:
Level 94
The graphics in the second one are impressive, but they absolutely scaled them down from the first. Plus, a city and a tropical island are two very different locales, each with their own set of difficulties when recreating. I also like the look of the first one more, but I'm partial to island settings.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Also to consolefy it a little more, they took out stuff like dynamic lighting and what not and made it all post effects. Also everyone I've heard from has said the multiplayer is horrible, but I've heard nothing but good things about the single player.

Rep:
Level 94
The shadows still look great, though, and everything is butter-smooth. I haven't played the multiplayer, so I can't comment on that.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Good to hear, I'll give it a try when I have time.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Also to consolefy it a little more, they took out stuff like dynamic lighting and what not and made it all post effects. Also everyone I've heard from has said the multiplayer is horrible, but I've heard nothing but good things about the single player.

Huh? It's the opposite. Cryengine 3 uses deferred rendering, allowing 20+ dynamic lights using the same resources that Cryengine 2 would eat up with 3 dynamic lights.

I was amazed at what it was able to get out of my poor little Radeon 4670, compared to the first one. Even while live recording / streaming it, it was still smooth for me.
bringing sexy back