RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Incoming!

Lemme smang it gurl
Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
hey everyone, rainbow dash here. :D i'm not exactly a pro with the introductions, so bear with me and i'm sorry in advance if this comes across sounding like an interview or a résumé.

i'm 20 years old and i hail from north florida. i graduated from high school with the class of 2009, though i'm currently not in college due to procrastination kind of costing that for me. i primarily use game maker when working on projects, but i've used rpg maker in the past and enjoyed it quite immensely. in all, i've been dabbling in game development since middle school, and in doing so deduced that my expertise lies in games that are geared toward a more creative audience, ala minecraft. i always enjoyed being able to build things in games (i have fond memories of filling up my gummi ship roster in kingdom hearts), so i guess my style is derived from my tastes. :P i'm currently working on a little big project that i will post here when it's ready. :D

i'm also something of a graphics designer, though i'm no spriter by any means. i do better with larger, more complicated pieces with an abundance of filters, effects, et al. i also draw fairly well according to my former art professor; i can't color to save my life, but you didn't hear that from me. ;) I also design websites for fun, though i'm looking into designing them as a means of income until i can find a stable job.

as far as gaming goes, i have varied tastes. i love my jrpgs, minecraft, and world of warcraft just as much as i love my call of duties, halos, and fables. the elder scrolls is probably my favorite game series of all time, and i can blow hours talking about morrowind's lore and such to the dismay of anyone that has to listen to that. i'm also fond of using game terminology in real life, such as calling people "s'wit" as an insult. ($10 to whomever can identify where that's from.)

in my personal life, i'm the middle child of five, with my older two siblings being 31 and 24 and my younger siblings being 17 and 13, respectively. they're an odd bunch, but they're pretty cool. i'm a fairly competent guitarist and vocalist, though these talents have yet to get me anywhere in life so it's just kind of whatever with them. i'm a dog person.

hm, in retrospect, i probably should have stopped yammering after the second paragraph. at any rate, i'll cut it off here for the sake of you, the reader. the last thing i'd like on my conscious is the thought of some poor soul being driven insane by my rambling.

i'll see you all on the forums!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 12:47:16 AM by rainbow dash »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Welcome to RMRK! You sound like a very interesting person and I look forward to seeing you around.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
MINECRAFT <3 MARRY ME.

pokeball SynOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
If you like Minecraft you should check out the AV-gamers Server :). We even have NPCs, Quests and shops :o

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
S'wit is from Oblivion. It is short for "Soft wit".

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
You n'wah, I was going to say that.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Hello hello.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Hello and welcome.  :seafood:

Lemme smang it gurl
Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
thanks for the welcome, everyone! ^.^

and to the marriage proposals, i'm flattered, but i don't think a mutual interest in minecraft would be a good foundation for a lasting marriage. :P

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
and to the marriage proposals, i'm flattered, but i don't think a mutual interest in minecraft would be a good foundation for a lasting marriage. :P
I've seen worse. lol

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't know, basing a marriage on a shitty "game" is pretty bad.

:V

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
las papas fritas