RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Major MAJOR movement issues

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I'm using a custom tileset (I didn't make it).
I've set the movement permission etc, and I've added the priority of things to walk behind +1.
But now, any map I'm in with this custom tileset, it won't let me move from the spot I warped to. I can look around, but not move.
Help?

1. I've made the grass walkable.
2. I've made ALL terrain walkable.
3. I've made sure none of the warps warp to another warp spot.

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
The most likely suspect is that you used a blank tile (other than the upper-left-most tile) to erase with.

Here's a little trick I like to use with custom tilesets.
Open the tileset in an image editor that supports transparency (Not Paint)
Put a red dot, or red X in all of the blank tiles.
Save the file, and go back to your project.

Now if your map has any red dots or X's, find the layer they're on & erase them with the upper-left blank tile.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
As far as I'm concerned I haven't erased layers with other white squares, but I'll do what you suggested to check anyway.