RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask Lady Gaga

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
YouTube is doing a promotion where you can ask Lady Gaga questions, and people can vote on them. So far, I've asked two:

Your music touches multiple generations, and has inspired countless people to become musicians like you. You've done so much, stylistically, and a lot of people are excited to see what's next for you. My question is, are you really a man?

and

Your outfits are always so interesting and well-designed. The way that you use your wardrobe as a parallel to your music is very synesthetic. Why don't you choose more costumes that mask your package?

I like asking long ones that start out sounding good, and then flip it around. Do it, its fun! Also, people vote on them.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Your radical styles are innovative and interesting. I admire your courage to stray from the pack of popular "musicians" of today and attempt something new. I believe that such courage is what it takes to transform music from one genre to the next. My question to you is this: shouldn't you play something other than keyoards?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Well done, both of you.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
To be honest she's pretty damn good on piano. Between singing/"songwriting" and that, she's good enough to be a musician in my book, no matter how annoying some of her songs are.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I've never heard any of her music. I just like asking about her penis.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Her music is, in general, much better than most of the shit you hear on the radio. However, some of her songs do drive me up the wall. But there is no denying how fun it is asking about her penis.

EDIT: Holy shit, 500 posts. That went quickly. Continue thread.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 12:04:59 PM by Welfare-Daddy Pacman »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know