RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] How do I make a relationship point system with my characters?

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
I'm making a game where the main character's relationship with the other members would influence only the ending. The relationship would no influence how the character performs in battles.

I'm trying to figure out a way to make point system, but I can't seem to get it. Help?  :-\
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 10:13:33 AM by RionKatt »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You could probably set that up with variables. Just make a variable for each character that you want to make it possible to have a relationship with. When your main character does something that makes the relationship points higher, just increase the variable of that character through an event. You could also decrease it for negative actions. In the ending, set up a conditional branch where the variables have to be a certain level for each character.