RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Wolfe's Art

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
The Irish Insanity
So, I'll admit that I didn't actually draw any of these. I've tried drawing.. I fail horribly. However, I did do the complete and full coloring and shading of the lines. All of these ones I chose the color combinations for. The first one was drawn by a high school friend, and the other for were from artists on DeviantArt. Yes, I got their permission before coloring them :P

Note: The images link to their respective DeviantArt pages, which will in turn link to the original lines, if available.

Enjoy

Spoiler for The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot:
So, my friend Jess drew this one. She calls it a 'Crocrabion'. Not sure why. Something about Final Fantasy, which I've never played. The first thing that came to mind when I saw these lines was 'Desert', so I colored it as if it came from the desert.

I have dubbed it the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Spoiler for Blood Winged Shadow Dragon:
This one I had plenty of choices for the color scheme. However, I chose to go with a concept for a dragon breed I call the 'Blood Winged shadow Dragon'. The wings aren't exactly blood-colored, but not all members of the breed are the same. :P

Spoiler for 80's Gals:
Not really much to say here. This was entirely random. The background is incomplete because I decided I didn't want to use up all of my black on the entire paper like I'd done with the others. And no, that's not the Italian flag.. That's the Irish flag. >.>

Spoiler for Taming Fire and Ice:
Opposites attract, do they not? I especially love the (Unexpected) striped effects on the girl's robes. For some reason, I just can't seem to duplicate it in a way that looks that good.

Yes, I made an error with the wing. That gray stripe shouldn't be there.

Spoiler for Radioactive BeyBlades:
This one was fun to show people. I got a comment from someone though that it looked like the girl was staring at 'something else', if you catch my drift. XD
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:10:39 PM by boe »
SJ.Wolfe - Resident Lurker