RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Do you like pet?

Poll

do you like pet in your birth Country? most Niga's dont like them pets, but Uruguay treats his with kind

Yes
NO
Un-decided
Option 4
Option 5

Rep:
Level 71
Niga says Hello!
Hello RMRK's

It is me, your Niga friend: Uruguay. befor I camed to Australia to be live, I was with deep troubles. You see, I have a pet Niga, he is a native cat animal and very friendly and very big aswell! Haha. My travel guiding agent: Paul Smith, came up with solution. He is a very great men this Paul Smith; he truley earned my Nigarian respect.

But there was trouble much, as it took me over six months befor I could be allowed to be seeing him. I was told by the airport police that my Niga cat (his name is Zymb'ouut, but i have been told that white man can not say these words) was in deep sickness with these 'Rabys" and that me Niga cat must be cured before he could come home to me. I tried explaining to these man that my Acestor's have blessed me Niga cat and that tey would keep him strong! and healthy! but, they would not lissen to me.

But everything now is very good, Niga cat is in Uruguay Lad lap and purrs

Do you like the pets in your Country? Please tell me your stories, I would be happy to now hear them.

Your friend,
Uruguay Lad

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Yes. I like dog.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Have dog like dog, it is of Roph that I agree, but has a negor ever dog?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Shut up, D_S.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
pets are too much work, how am I expected to balance it with my world of warcraft?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Fishes all the way . . .

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Probably getting a dog, soon.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: