RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Some more questions [2k3]

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
Gravity question. Now, I have a Demi/Demi2/Demi3 working for against all enemies. Now the question is...how to make it work AGAINST the party? Since there's no % option in the Change Character HP section (why there isn't I don't know...), I'm not entirely sure on how to do this. I'm assuming HP/4, HP/2 will work for 1/4 and 1/2, but what to do for 3/4??? If it is even possible...and lastly, for this same question, I'm assuming there's NO way for the enemy to just do it to one party member, correct?

***EDIT***

Answered my own first question there. Though now I'm curious as to what Battle2 is used for. I know battle1 is for the actual in-battle animations but the other battle I don't know about...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 08:57:14 AM by Xenomic »

Rep:
Level 85
Battle2 is the same as Battle. However, the files in Battle2 are larger (640x640 instead of 480x480). When you are about to select a battle animation file, there is a choice between "Normal Animations" and "Large Animations".
Cherry = CherryDT | www.cherrytree.at

Rep:
Level 85
I see. Now for the next question...how to make a Coin Toss command? I'm sure it's as simple as making a variable for how much money the party has, but not sure on the other stuff (I'm pretty sure it'll be done in Monster Groups tab, since I'm thinking of reducing the amount of damage done by the number of enemies in the opposing party, but not sure if I can do that...).

Rep:
Level 85
And last question before closing this thread: This being about Priorities with monster moves. Say I have 3 moves set to 10 priority, and one set to 5. Will the ones at 10 be used more often than the ones at 5, or will the one at 5 be used more often? It seems that the one set at 5 is being used more often, but it doesn't make sense since setting something to 100 makes it used all the time...

And to add to this, if I have say 4 moves set to 25, and one set to 20, will the move at 20 ever be used since the ones at 25 equal 100 or...?