RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] The Music Critiquing Thread

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That aside, thanks for listening, that's always appreciated. : )

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 96
Just gonna post up a few things:

Cybele Hestra - Great Wall of Skaia
Download https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85017929/General%20Music/Cybele%20Hestra%20-%20Great%20Wall%20of%20Skaia.mp3
Proud of this one, was inspired by a random fan troll I stumbled across on tumblr at 3am. I need to contact this person so I can share it with them.

Battle with a Political Opponent
Download https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85017929/EB4%20OST/Battle%20with%20a%20Political%20Enemy%201.mp3
Did I ever post this one? I dunno. Here. With respect to "Living Colour".

Justa Peaks
Download https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85017929/General%20Music/Justa%20Peaks.mp3
Did this tonight in one sitting. It's always in one sitting. I feel like it's not as good as it COULD be though. I like it, but it feels like it could be better.

Also I'm debating dropping out the Magypsy reference at the end. Mother 3 has nothing to do with the soundtrack as a whole and I feel like it's a bit of a false clue to other things that could happen in the game. So far all the melodic "hints" I've dropped have been meaningful in some way. Inspirations include my own track "bullet train", the Doors (organs), Sim City SNES (mallets), Snowman (earthbound).
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:38:08 AM by Arrow »

Rep:
Level 96
Gonna go ahead and bump this once...and if that doesn't work I guess I'll just make my own topic?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I like them. :o
I don't see any reason to remove the trumpets.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
All of those tracks were really cool, the dark melody of Battle with a Political Opponent is my favorite. Are you still working on your EB/Mother game?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
The music for now. I'm working a solid 40 hours of retail a week, all night shifts, all with additional hours tacked onto the end. I'd love to work on the game itself, but there's really just no time between work and being a social human being. It'd be different if I already had resources amassed, but when I think about setting up all the tilesets I need and the character sheets I just wanna puke. So right now yeah, just the OST, just when the mood strikes me.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Welllllllll

I reckon I could take a crack at helping with the resources.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
Well shit, that's awfully friendly of you. Do you have a chat client I could talk to you with? It's been too long since we were chatting regularly anyway.