RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
All default images & maps gone?

Rep:
Level 82
We learn by living...
After I did a rollback on my computer, all the map files, monster files - basically every blue image file that was stock disappeared! They still exist in the other games I've created but in the most recent project everything is poofed. The map sizes and the custom images are all still there too.

Edit: all default sound files are also gone.

Rep:
Level 82
We learn by living...
Update: I was able to copy paste the "blank" maps into a new file, and all the maps complete with events showed up. I was also able to copy paste all my edited script, although I had to manually transport all the new created files and haven't yet fully changed all the basic system edits.