RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Webcam Recording Software

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What's a good program (free or something I can find off piratebay or something) that allows me to record using my webcam? My webcam came with this software thing, but it's bugged up or something, and I can't change a lot of settings such as which microphone I want to use.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
If you can't find anything you could always use fraps
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
FRAPS only records on-screen, though ._.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Yeah, but you can then use MSN or something and record that way.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
that is a really stupid roundabout way to do it. I use Youcam but that might be hardware specific and it came with my laptop so I don't know if it's free. but you could give it a look.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
ROFL WTF. Youcam originally came with my webcam but then Logitech (for whatever reason) decided to give me "Logitech Webcam Software" which is the thing that's bugging up. I thought it replaced it/removed Youcam or something, but apparently it's still on my computer. Thanks for reminding me, Strike. <3