RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kaduki Battle Script Edited

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Black Onslaught
Hello there!!
I wanna edit the Kaduki Battle Script, but not that much, I wanna edit little things... So, does anybody can help me a little?

The things are these:

I wanna put a mini-face in the actor's name, like this:

You can see that theres is a mini-face below the actor's name.

And if possible, I wanna put the windowskin opacity's 0 in the middle box, where is the HP, AP, Name and ATB bar. but opacity 100% in the command box.

In this map you can see the actor's character on that white circle, I wanna change that to this mini-face:

But not just to him, to every character in the party.
I can make the mini-faces, but I need to edit the script to work like this.

Well... thats it!
If someone don't get what I want, please reply or send a PM for me, I really need help on these things.
Sorry if my english is a little strange, I'm brazillian.
Seeya!