RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Holk's Idea Graveyard

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Since I've nearly completed the soundtrack for the Order of the Marten demo, I'm just putting up some snippets of ideas that never panned out, or didn't survive in the current format. Some of this stuff does show up, but its vastly different. Also, I've included something a little different, that I ended up getting a theme from. Click if you dare...

Little Too Happy For OotM Thing

Little Eerie Thing

Little Chilly Thing

Little Became The Game's Theme Melody Thing

Little Belly Thing

Little Too Generic Sleepy Thing

And finally, here's something that did make it into the game, but not exactly how it is. I found the old version, which is still pretty kick-ass, and figured, what the hell? This one's an mp3.

Dark Woods

Edit: Please, for the love of God, don't listen to these midis in Quicktime. The QT GM library is shit.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:49:06 AM by irock »