RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Question Game

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
The title speaks for itself; each and every post must be a question and the next post must reply in the form of a question. For an example, I'll start us off.

How long do you think this will last?  ???
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 73
Flipping sausage with game and watch is a pastime!
Wouldnt you rather know the quality instead of the quantity of this thread's future content?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I suppose that you are correct on that idea, however shouldn't we take another person's opinion?

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
My opinion is....

... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
one *licks* two *licks* three *bites*

3 :D

Sorry, couldn't resist, continue your game xD

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
What exactly do tootsie pops have to do with this?

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
Everything :V

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
THAT WASN'T A FUCKING QUESTION!
GET OUT OF MY GAME!
Jks, just ask a bloody question when you post.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
 ;9

Do you think anybody will actually ask a question?(this is my q, btw)

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Well, this is the ninth reply, but does it really matter to you?

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
[edit]
The real question is, does it really matter to you?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 08:37:08 AM by pokefan »

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Your answer and question were separate, and I duly ask do you have a problem with that?

Corollary: If someone embarrasses you, don't remove some of your post because then they look like they're talking to a wall.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 11:20:55 AM by Welfare-Daddy Pacman »

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
is that a question?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
This is a very boring game, can I gouge my eyes and your eyes out please?

Rep:
Level 73
how would you accomplish that if you were hanging by your feet?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I hardly believe that that's appropriate, but perhaps Gracie might offer a counter-debate?

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
You can cheat in this game simply by affixing wouldn't you agree to the end of every sentence... wouldn't you agree?
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
In my opinion, you are absolutely correct excepting the minor flaw of your addendum in that you could simply write no, no?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
How about some questions I really want answers to?

Such as,
If siamese twins are joined at the waist and one of them touches their genitals, is that masturbation on incest?

If a cat always lands on its feet and peanut butter on toast always lands peanut butter side down, what happens when you tie a slice of peanut butter toast to a cat's back and then drop it?

How much wood COULD a woodchuck chuck?

WHat if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?

:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 73
Arent those questions too serious for a thread like this?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
If siamese twins are joined at the waist and one of them touches their genitals, is that masturbation on incest?

Yes, but wouldn't you agree that could also be considered intercourse if the twins were of opposite genders?

If a cat always lands on its feet and peanut butter on toast always lands peanut butter side down, what happens when you tie a slice of peanut butter toast to a cat's back and then drop it?

Would it not be suspended in the air sideways indefinitely?

How much wood COULD a woodchuck chuck?

WHat if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?

Can you not hear the song; that [the Hokey Pokey] IS what it's all about?

Happy questioning, no?

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
Who here has heard of "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun"?

If every coin I flick in the air becomes a plasma beam, would coins be considered a deadly weapon?

If you saw someone try to make the world its slave, you you stop him/her/it?

If a girl has guy hair, is she a crisscrocker or a hishi?
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Wow, it's been 409 days already. Doesn't time fly?

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
Why can't time stand still?
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Wouldn't time need legs before it could stand at all?