RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX] Oversoul || Some screens added~

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
beautiful work :D I Looovee the sprites and the maps

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!

Some screens, and a naked sprite D8  I still have to do some touch ups to the animation and size. 

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Hi there! I saw the new screen and to be perfectly honest I preferred the old one as it gives it a unique vibe and style. Felt like a professional Doujin game + Legend of Mana. The new one felt more like an Adventure Game...something likewise of Kumantachi or some sort and the "vibe" I got from the old one disappeared.

Either way, good work and I hope it goes well.

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Only the towns are semi-side scroll, like in la pucelle :P  The rest of the world is still very much like the older stuff, lol.  I'm still experimenting, so we'll see.  But, regardless, I'm going to do it the way I prefer and enjoy the most :3  That most improve my art and stuff. 

Doing a town completely from an overhead angle was going to take me like...well, who knows.  I had like 15-20% done of one map and it was taking me over four days of solidly working on it, and that's not very efficient when I'm the only person working on this. xD  And I don't want anyone else to do it with me, either.  Personal charrenge. 

I am still working on what sprite style I like the best, though.  The tall one might prove to be too tall for the game's resolution D8  Plus I think I want them to "run" around instead of walk.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 09:18:33 AM by Omiekins »

Rep:
Level 74
RMRK Junior - - Cute Pegasus Pony

Some screens, and a naked sprite D8  I still have to do some touch ups to the animation and size.

Whoo!

Where did you get the naked sprite?!

I've got this idea for an x-rated game and I sure could use some naked sprites for my game, oh could, I ever!^_^

Did you use a sprite generator perhaps?

And where can I get one too?

---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
I can't wait for this one....
It's interesting... :lol:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Where did you get the naked sprite?!
She probably made it herself. She made pretty much everything on this topic.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
I made the sprite myself, like pacman said, lol.  And sorry, I won't be distributing things I make for this game xD    Sorry for the lack of updates lately -  I'm rethinking some of the game, (not the features, just stuff with the story/characters. :>)  and I've been rather busy with pure CRAP so I'd been away for a bit.  :< 

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
Good to see you back and working on your project.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
This looks great! I wish I could have art like that 9.9

Good luck with this, I'll be sure to check in often.

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
I have a crap ton of stuff going on atm, but I guess it was good I took a moment's rest so I could re-evaluate stuff.  xD