RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
League of Lesbians

Virgin 4 Lyfe
Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
I've done it several times. It used to work on this pc untill I unistalled it once. DAMN. CURSE YOU LOL!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Bump (VERY old bump... I can't believe it's been 9 months since the last post in this topic was made) because I wanted to brag a little:

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
So, my rating is 1971 and that puts me at ~top 400 (though you can't see me on the online ladders right now because they take some time to update zzz). I just felt like bragging because I've never been this good at anything - at least relative to others - in my life or if I have, I have something that quantifies it.

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
-raises this topic from the dead-

Alright, I know this hasn't been posted in, in quite some time, but are there any active players here still? I just started a month or so ago, summoner name is digitalsoul88

Add me, play a game, etc. I usually play Annie, but I've been messing with some other characters lately too. Hope to see at least some of you there.
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
RMRK Junior
If anyone wants to play, I'm here :)
Eat + Sleep + Play + Repeat

https://www.mixcloud.com/rawdstream/

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
league of casuals