RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
League of Lesbians

Rep:
Level 83
Ryze = porcelain cannon.
I love using him, but when they realize how much damage I can do, they kill me first. lol. Which is easy, for the lack of health/armor

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
same with me and Annie.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Made 71 IP in a full, 4x4 custom match with myself and 7 bots. Played a real game, won again, made 284 IP.

Huh.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
you get a first win of the day bonus only on normal matches, not on custom games.

Rep:
Level 87
Did they fix getting a 100% reduced IP gain for playing custom matches with more bots than actual players?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No, you're not allowed to play games with uneven teams ever. It's not a bug.

And @ the Manamune thing: I'll end this debate here just saying that it could be a playstyle thing, but the use of Manamune on a majority of the champions is less than optimal; there's a reason why the top elo players rarely get Manamune.

Rep:
Level 87
I did not claim it as a bug. I just think it really shitty to get penalized like that for beating a team with more players than you. Even if they are A.I., getting penalized 100% is a little bit much.

I understand that they don't want people farming A.I. matches to get levels, it's just something I personally dislike.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
No, you're not allowed to play games with uneven teams ever. It's not a bug.

And @ the Manamune thing: I'll end this debate here just saying that it could be a playstyle thing, but the use of Manamune on a majority of the champions is less than optimal; there's a reason why the top elo players rarely get Manamune.

to clarify I never said majority.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
@Redwyn: You should play normal games, anyways. It's a lot harder to improve if you're only playing custom games; they should be reserved mainly for just playing a champion for the first time or testing out a jungle path. Plus normal games will never set you up with an uneven team to begin with.

And having less bots or more bots on the other team is still an advantage for you. Either you're able to farm freely or you're able to get massive amounts of kills and speed up the game. If it's with players, you probably won't win a 4v5, but even if you do, you should still realize it's not just you playing but the other team had an immense advantage to begin with which should be discouraged in the first place.

@NAMKCOR: k then. Ashe is a part of that majority, though. But feel free to do w/e while you still don't have all your runes and stuff

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
@NAMKCOR: k then. Ashe is a part of that majority, though. But feel free to do w/e while you still don't have all your runes and stuff

I'll feel free to whenever I want.  Don't get me wrong, good players are good players, but fucked if I think ELO means anything other than their playstyle works for them.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
What the fuck. Somebody had mother fucking Cthulhu... and won. Obviously.

Rep:
Level 83
I dislike this week's free people. Mainly cause the 2 I bought are free for the week but...
It is going to be a tough week too. lol

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I don't have much competition with the champ i bought as compared to this weeks freebies, so it's going to be easy for me, UNLESS FUCKING CTHULHU JUMPS AT YOU

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I still don't know which champ to buy. I'm reaching the second tier of IP and I still play with free ones. Continue going to my favorite Champ (Cho'gath) or cave?

Rep:
Level 98
Cho is also a third tier of IP price, costing like 3600 IP or something.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Yeah, Cthulhu

Also, I bought Tryndamere. He's a bit of a hardass. It takes a lot to kill him and he hits like a truck. A fast truck if I buy AtkSpd things.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Cho is also a third tier of IP price, costing like 3600 IP or something.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I still don't know which champ to buy. I'm reaching the second tier of IP and I still play with free ones. Continue going to my favorite Champ (Cho'gath) or cave?
When you start out/have little IP, I recommend playing free champions and buying them as the week's rotation ends to make sure you don't spend your IP on a champion that you find out that you don't like. Sure, it might get kind of boring playing the same person over and over and over and over again, but you'll eventually want to go back to him/her especially if you know do well with that champ.

I also recommended this to grafikal/redyugi: read through the champion's skills on the LoL site or at mobafire to see what each champ does. Then you can see what kind of champion you want to buy. If not, you at least learn a little about the other champions' skills to help you in the future.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Anski's been playing for a while, he's a pretty good Cho.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
My goal of this is to not be the best or to actually care about this game. It's strictly a way for me to pass time, so I could care less as to what I spend IP or w/e on.

Rep:
Level 83
Bumping for awesome.

The Ryze buff was amazing. Basing his abilities on mana makes games awesome. I am usually the one with the highest kills.
Co-op mode is nice. It allows me to test strategies better then custom.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Ay, this is my game. Fiddlesticks is my homedog

Virgin 4 Lyfe
Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
I can't play. The launcher does not work

Rep:
Level 83
I can't play. The launcher does not work
Well uninstall and install again. Or don't play.
It works for me and Moo

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well uninstall and install again. Or don't play.
It works for me and Moo
And tens of thousands of other people in the world. zzz