RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
rep?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 73
Flipping sausage with game and watch is a pastime!
well then lets get the word out and get more people to join :D

Rep:
Level 91
It's a lot cooler a system than the simple post count titles other forums have (like proboards, for example).

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
We'll probably be in 2013 before somebody makes level 100.

You're almost there, Roph! Power level! Power level!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
If I'm not mistaken, admins could just alter their level via their profile lol. I know I can alter post count.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
If I'm not mistaken, admins could just alter their level via their profile lol. I know I can alter post count.

We could if we altered our post count like Roph did.
He's got a few thousand nonexistant posts :p

Rep:
Level 91
Just curious, but imagine a person had been here since March 2006, and had made 24,000 posts, what would their level be?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
Don't you dare tempt SBGX to come back with a line like that.

Rep:
Level 91
Say it and you won't be able to walk in the morning.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
We'll get there faster if I mess up the algorithm!
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Personally the algorithm seems kinda broke to me. I think post count should hold a lot more weight than signup date.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Well when it was made, the signup rate was much slower ;o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
FIX IT THEN, DAMN :mad:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
That would change + lower everyone's levels, and make it even slower to progress though =o

I guess another way I could do it is by increasing the power of postcount, but then everyone's levels would jump ._.
bringing sexy back

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
The less rep you have, the more obvious it is you did something really stupid at some point.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Counter balance the two by equal measures
???
profit
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 102
Impossible, it would affect every user differently
bringing sexy back

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Funny, I seem to have a stereotypical view that anyone below level 20 is not someone worth listening to. Aside from a few exceptions. Pure freaking essence of awesome cancels this rule (eg. Grace/Stocking/Salad Fingers). Unless someone proves they can stand some flaming, hazing, - rep, etc. (in other words, has actually stayed around long enough to reach 20), they are not worthy.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 03:39:57 AM by Strak »

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 73
Im halfway there! XD

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Funny, I seem to have a stereotypical view that anyone below level 20 is not someone worth listening to. Aside from a few exceptions. Pure freaking essence of awesome cancels this rule (eg. Grace/Stocking/Salad Fingers). Unless someone proves they can stand some flaming, hazing, - rep, etc. (in other words, has actually stayed around long enough to reach 20), they are not worthy.

all of which has nothing to do with levels.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Length of time spent on RMRK since registration?

EDIT: Ah! Here's the quote!
Levels are just a sign as to how much you post and how long you've been a member.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'm saying that criteria for someone being worth listening to has nothing to do with level.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Ah, actually, now that I think about it, that's completely correct. Perfect example in this case is Bio.

However, notice I said "Stereotypical" view.

Rep:
Level 73
Yeah, its all about word choice. Modern Algebra and Roph always talks with reason and meaning, so people listen to what he has to say:)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Roph talks with reason and meaning? Since when?