RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Veslor - Abduction

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
This is my current project storyline, I changed my game because my last game did not receive good reviews and I was ill prepared to start the game. This time I'm going to stay a whole chapter ahead of the actual gameplay.

Here's the games storyline layout

Characters

Adan - Main Character
Old Man - The Helper
Kerbasi - Duke of Viluc

Basic Story Plot Sections
Chapter - Chapter Name - Basic Story Plot Name

Chapter 1 - The Descent - Abduction
Chapter 2 - Research - Pursuit
Chapter 3 - The Chase - Pursuit
Chapter 4 - Chance - Obstacles to Love
Chapter 5 - The Catch - Deliverance
Chapter 6 - Vengeance - Revenge/Vengeance

Main Regions for each chapter
Main Country - Veslor
Chapter 1 - Mountains Arid Climate(Kalocian Mountains(Heretic(Earth Cave)
Chapter 2 - The Eastern Desert(Vorild Desert(Viluc(Desert City)
Chapter 3 - The Western Desert(War'Uma Desert(Agewor(Desert City)
Chapter 4 - The Plains(Arothy(Eldwor(Good Castle)
Chapter 5 - The Swamp(Lorac Swamp(Chaund(Forest City)
Chapter 6 - Mountains Iced Glacial Climate(Estryn Mountains(Eldak(Evil Castle)

Chapter Layouts

Chapter 1 - The Descent
Mountainous/Wooded Scenery
1.) You wake up on the outskirts of a wood town in a small wood thatched house.
2.) You do your daily chores to survive
  a.) Plant small crops(gain the seeds from a chest in the basement.)
  b.) Clear out some bush's from the property.
  c.) Pick some already planted crops, then take them in to your sister.
  d.) Gather water from the river(certain section of the river, the spring.)
  e.) Chop Wood, then place it on the wood pile.
  f.) Pick the crops that you planted earlier, then take them in to your sister.
  g.) Cut barley, then take it inside to your sister.
3.) An old man comes to warn you of an impending attack on the city and the
    outlaying areas.
4.) Your house is attacked by a band of Outlaws, Stealing your sister from them.
5.) You wake up in a dark cave being tended to by some heretics.
6.) One of the heretics tells you that their leader, the old man tells you that
    he rescued you from the attack. They send you to his room in the cave.
7.) The old man sends you to the combat trainer of the cave. He teaches you basic
    fighting skills, attacking and how to put techniques on the hotkeys.
8.) The Combat trainer sends you down to the blacksmith who gives you a rusty old
    shortsword.
9.) The blacksmith sends you to the tanner for him to craft you a leather breast
    plate.
10.) The Tanner sends you to the old man for you to talk to him. The old man tells
     you that your sister was abducted by the Outlaws, so he teaches you the first
     technique you learn, Cross Cut.
11.) He sends you on a quest to see if you are ready to begin your pursuit of the
     Outlaws who abducted your sister. The quest is to kill a troll that lives in
     the caves of the Kalocian mountain range.
12.) You head out to the Kalocian Mountain Range to go into a cave system thats
     named the Kalocian Caverns.
13.) On your way to the Kalocian Mountains you encounter a few enemies listed below.
  a.) Starved Ghost
  b.) Hobgoblin
  c.) Ogre
  d.) Troll
14.) Once you enter the caves you encounter a few enemies listed below
  a.) Goblin
  b.) Salamander
  c.) Bandit
  d.) Outlaw
  e.) Ogre(Mini-Boss)
  f.) Troll(Boss)
15.) Inside the cave you encounter a few types of traps and puzzles.
  a.) Switches
  b.) Enemy Rooms
  c.) Remote Activated Doors
  d.) Keyed Doors
  e.) Water Filling Rooms
  f.) Secret Passages
  g.) Dark Rooms
16.) After the cave you head back to the cave that the Heretics are staying in.
17.) You talk to the old man who tells you the next step in locating your sister
     is to learn how to gather information from a town.
18.) He tells you that you must learn how to decode a message from people who know
     information and how to bribe people.
19.) your told to find out a secret message and are sent to four people to find out
     certain people(Listed below)
  a.) Combat Trainer
  b.) Old woman
  c.) Tanner
  d.) Blacksmith
20.) After that he sends you to Vorild Desert to find out more information on the
     Outlaws who abducted your sister.
21.) When you leave the Old Man gives you the provisions you need in order to reach
     the town of Ziluc.
End of Chapter 1 - The Descent

Chapter 2 - Research

1.) You start your travels in the desert, on the way to the city you run into a few
    enemies along the way.
  a.) Basilisk
  b.) Hellhound
  c.) Salamander
  d.) Lamia
  e.) Scorpions
  f.) Tarantula
  g.) Serpent
  h.) Wyvern
2.) When you arrive at Ziluc the town guards mistake your grunged appearance for that
    of an outlaw.
3.) You are taken to an interagator for questioning.
4.) The interagator tries to find out about the heretics and where you got all of your
    provisions.
5.) The old man comes and talks to the guards and they release you saying sorry that it
    was all just a big misunderstanding because of the attack on the village.
6.) You are allowed out of the Ziluc dungeon.
7.) You begin talking to the villagers about the outlaws that attacked the city of Endor.
8.) You talk to these villagers and help them with these tasks to learn about the outlaws.
  A.) Blacksmith
    a.) Needs some Iron ore in order to tell you that they are using Mithril Forged
        weapons.
  B.) Tanner
    a.) Needs wyvern hide in order to tell you that all their armors are made out of metal.
  C.) Tonmor
    a.) He tells you that he needs you to help him cut barley for you to learn that the
        name of their Band is the Eldak Knights, the most feared and toughest outlaws in
        all of Veslor.
  D.) Inenya
    a.) Needs a loaf of bread and bottle of water, tells you that the Veslor Knights have
        been becoming more active lately.
9.) After that you talk to the old man in the house he's staying at, he advises you to 
    upgrade your weapons and armor and buy more provisions.
10.) You head back to the Duke, who tells you that in order to reach the Eldak Mountains,
     you will need to have an army behind you. It will be impossible to take the Eldak
     Knights all on your own. He tells you that if you can clear the Lamia Cave east of
     the city then he will send soldiers to fight for you and try to open a path to the
     castle.
11.) You head out to the Vorild Desert, where you encounter these following monsters,
  a.) Wyvern
  b.) Lamia
  c.) Basilisk
  d.) Salamander
  e.) Hellhound
  f.) Tarantula
  g.) Serpent
12.) When inside the cave you must fight lots of Lamia's and Wyverns until all of the
     monsters in the cave are dead.
13.) Then you head back to the duke of Viluc who thanks you and tells you that there
     are some people in the western section of the desert who may help you, but there
     are constant sandstorms on the way there.
14.)

Websites Latin Names Are Acquired From

Peoples Names(http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/)
Places Names(http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/fnames.cgi)

Websites used for research

Basic Research on Medieval Life(http://www.medieval-castles.org/index.php/medieval_life_reading)
Basic Storyline Plots(http://www.io.com/~jlockett/RPG/HEGGA/Stuff/frp-plots.html)
Farm Chores(http://www.livinghistoryfarm.org/farminginthe30s/life_05.html)
Monster research(http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/monsters/monstersByTerrain.html)

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Well, I guess that's one way to tell us the story. I'm guessing this is ABS, and such games aren't very fun to me. Still, it wouldn't hurt to try this out, so good luck with this.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Ya I wasn't able to reply because I did not have any internet. Anyway it is an ABS and it won't be ready for awhile, this is just a preview of what im working on.