RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG XP error

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
I'm running Windows XP, and I have no problems running the rpg maker, I try using it on my neighbors laptop so I can have someone test it the game for me, and It refuses to open, both the editor and the game. She is using Windows 7 Home Edition.

I tried compatibility mode, i tried running as admin, and all the times it says stopped responding.

It opens, I can see the editor fine, but then Windows has to be a bitch and say "stop responding" and closes the program

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
why would you think this topic goes here? I'm moving it.

Do they even have the program installed? Or are you just trying to open the editor from the game file...