RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hbgames.tk

Rep:
Level 91
Hi, I know an awful lot of people here use the bb.hbgames.tk image host:

This morning I got a very nice email from dot.tk informing me this:

Dear Commodore Whynot,

The Dot TK Abuse and Copyright Infringement department has
visited your website today.

Unfortunately we have to say that today we cancelled your domain HBGAMES.TK.
No-one can re-register this domain again at this stage. This may change
in the future.

I am trying to find a way to contact them to dispute it, but I have no idea why it's down.

I am very sorry and not sure what to do at this moment in time; I'll talk to the other admins.

I would just like to stress that no content has been lost as hbgames.tk is just a redirect domain.

If anybody here has an image hosted on bb.hbgames.tk that they need to get back, in the time before it goes back online, they can access it by changing bb.hbgames.tk to bb.vengeance-rpg.com.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 03:26:01 PM by Wyatt »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
imgur?
imageshack?
i.min.us?

Why host images on some random unreliable shared hosted place? Lesson learned =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
It's all up again, turns out whoever visited it the DNS wasn't working.

The image host is a little widget built into the hbgames.org posting page so it's convenient; I don't know why so many people here and elsewhere use it but they do for some reason. Maybe they post their thread on hb first and just copypasta idk.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I've always used bb.xieke.com since Miek linked it in the IRC back in 07 or so.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
look into .co.nr if you keep getting issues with .tk

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon