RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Razer Switchblade

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
RAZER SWITCHBLADE

FUCK.
YES.
GIVE ME ONE.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I'll be surprised if it even goes into production.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'll be surprised if it even goes into production.

I would too.
But I still want one.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
That's going to be so very expensive. The keyboard seems to be processed off of the Optimus Maximus patent. The entire keyboard costs 1,500 alone. A netbook with enough power to render a game in at least medium quality is going to be well over the price of a top line laptop. Start saving money now, NAMKCOR.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Atom, fail. Even Atom with Ion (Geforce 9400M) is fail nowadays. It should be AMD's new fusion in there if they want to call this a "gaming" machine.
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
That's going to be so very expensive. The keyboard seems to be processed off of the Optimus Maximus patent. The entire keyboard costs 1,500 alone. A netbook with enough power to render a game in at least medium quality is going to be well over the price of a top line laptop. Start saving money now, NAMKCOR.

Yeah, money money money.

Atom, fail. Even Atom with Ion (Geforce 9400M) is fail nowadays. It should be AMD's new fusion in there if they want to call this a "gaming" machine.

Agree, but let's see if/when things pan out at all and the performance first imo.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Its too small.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Its too small.

It's supposed to be a mobile.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
A 7" screen is not big enough to enjoy any PC game that I know of.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Screenshot of Quake on it. I'm certain I could enjoy that on something that small.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
A 7" screen is not big enough to enjoy any PC game that I know of.

I don't honestly think I'd use it for full on HD gaming like WoW or whatever, but for on-the-go gaming when I want to play a PC game rather than a mobile game, it's a great option.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I love how super serious the video is.

PC gaming  :mad:
... has always been imPOSSIBLE  :mad:
... in a portable form factor.  :mad:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Razer is dramatic like that.  I got one of their mice and it came with a certificate of authenticity welcoming me to their cult.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Razer is dramatic like that.  I got one of their mice and it came with a certificate of authenticity welcoming me to their cult.

Mine came with temporary rub on tattoos.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I got stickers too.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
And a door sign?
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
No, didn't get that.

Rep:
Level 83
That looks cool.
Couldn't see myself getting one but..

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
If I could take WoW anywhere with me on my very own little 'puter I would :mayo: all over myself. Unless it cost anywhere near 1,000.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm sure it doesn't cost anywhere near 1,000, because it will cost much, much more.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Lol, probably right...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
If I could take WoW anywhere with me on my very own little 'puter I would :mayo: all over myself. Unless it cost anywhere near 1,000.

Never look at laptop prices then.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Pffft, I don't. That's just exorbitant. I use the laptop at work.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Anyone remember the Optimus Maximus keyboard? That thing was like two grand. If that's any indication as to how much this thing is going to cost, this is probably going to cost a bit.