RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] So Yeah I Messed Up

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
You sure this is where we parked the airship...
OK I am using RMVX and  I managed to delete some of my maps from the folder the game stores them in when i was getting rid of old crap on my laptop. I got a copy of the file from a recovery program is there any way to get them back in my game? I pasted the files back in game folder but they are not showing up in maps list... I would like to recover them real bad as they took me about 7 hours to make
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:40:30 AM by modern algebra »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
If you placed the exact file as was from your original game before you deleted it, then it should be fine. If not, start over. Your bad. Personally, you don't need that project since you blindly deleted things and therefore it probably didn't mean much to you to begin with. Best to start over with something better.

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
You sure this is where we parked the airship...
not blindly deleted just learning my way around new windows version and didn't realize that the stuff i was deleting was the entire section of items not just specific folders... But i got most of it back after spending most of the day digging and what i didn't get back is being remade and I think it is for the better as i know a very little bit more about how to use the program and the replaced maps are far better than they were lol

Oh and it didn't take nearly as long the second time around I may even go back and re do the other maps as they seem to be lacking to me now...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 05:16:54 PM by couldbne1 »